AZTI transforms science into solutions that respond to the great challenges of the food value chain. To do this, it develops sustainable products, services and business initiatives aimed at activating the industrial fabric while recovering and preserving natural resources. AZTI has developed an important network of collaborating centres. It contributes to innovation, creating value and increasing competitiveness in the public and private sectors.
Competences & Capabilities
AZTI is organised around 10 research areas:
- Consumer behaviour
- Food and health
- Food integrity and safety
- Efficient and sustainable food chain
- Biotechnology-based products
- Marine ecosystems functioning
- Marine and coastal environmental management
- Operational oceanography services
- Climate change
- Sustainable fisheries management
Partner in the following EIT Food projectsView all EIT Food projects
projectThe EIT Food Innovation Forum is EIT Food´s annual event focused on targeted nutrition. Join us on May 18, in an event where we can change the agrifood industry for the good of the planet and people.