MAKEit has launched a new partner programme to accelerate research and development innovation across food supply chains. The new programme provides extensive, resource-rich infrastructure and a platform for rapid innovation and entrepreneurship, while supporting our partners’ Corporate Social Responsibility and talent acquisition objectives.
- Drive innovative, sustainable solutions to industry challenges across food supply chains: sugar, cocoa, seafood, fruit and vegetables, bread and bakery, dairy, and meat
- Connect with an inclusive network to deliver dynamic, flexible product development – reducing time to market
- Enable rapid innovation utilising our resources and maker community taking you from Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 0 to TRL 3 or 4 in the equivalent of three days.
Supporting the welfare of people and the environment
- Stimulate employee engagement, helping employees contribute to a company’s goals and values
- Increase positive social impact with real-world solutions
- Develop products and processes for sustainable growth
Talent development and recruitment
- Align with a talent pool of industry specialists, academics, and entrepreneurs
- Uncover potential new talent for participating companies
- Encourage professional development and foster skills transfer across the food value chain
The programme is divided into three levels, each offering tailored benefits, which include a range of physical and virtual MAKEathons across Europe. The MAKEathons bring together like-minded individuals focused on collaborative creation, and are delivered with maker spaces through an ecosystem of over 100 partners in areas covering sugar, cocoa, seafood, fruit and vegetables, bread and bakery, dairy and meat supply chains.
Join MAKEit’s international platform today and leverage all the benefits of collaborative innovation.
For more details on the partner packages available, details of bespoke partner packages or to host your own MAKEathon, please contact Rachel Gomes, MAKEitFOOD@admin.cam.ac.uk.