EIT Food RIS Fellowships
The Activity Line is divided into 2 complementary programmes – RIS Fellowships dedicated to Master of Science students and graduates and RIS Talents dedicated to Ph.D. students and postdocs from EIT RIS countries which both aim to promote brain circulation, contributing to enhancing the innovativeness of personnel and development of scientific impact by supporting the creation and diffusion of high-quality new knowledge, skills, competences and solutions to food system challenges.
Develop your talent with top agri-food players during a paid internship in the EU!
The EIT Food Activity Line consists of two complementary programs RIS Fellowships and RIS Talents. Both programs aim to boost brain circulation and enhance innovation, knowledge, skills, and solutions in the food system. They do this by supporting the creation and spread of high-quality knowledge and solutions to food industry challenges.
EIT Food RIS Fellowships Activity Line is searching for young and passionate individuals from higher education:
· RIS Fellowships for MSc students, graduates, and entrepreneurs. Candidates will get the chance to apply their academic knowledge in real-world situations and develop their problem-solving skills at host organizations. The internship will allow them to gain hands-on experience in the food industry, enhancing their job-related skills and competencies. Interns will be involved in learning-by-doing activities, including internal projects and day-to-day tasks at their host company.
Apply now at https://apply.eitfood.eu/courses/course/54-ris-fellowships
· RIS Talents for doctoral students and young post-docs. Interns will benefit from lessons learned in R&D work and will be encouraged to participate in industrial collaboration or entrepreneurship during their internship. They will have the opportunity to develop critical thinking skills by participating in innovation projects, R&D projects led by host organizations, or Horizon Europe projects.
Apply now at https://apply.eitfood.eu/courses/course/53-ris-talents
The Benefits of the Internship
· Matching candidates with specific internship areas offered by hosting companies
· Hands-on experience in solving real work-related problems of organizations
· Development of skills like creative problem-solving and critical thinking
· Monthly gross grant of 1,500€ (Fellowships) - 2,000€ (Talents) to support expenses
· Mentorship from a high-profile expert in the field
· Exposure to different work methods and perspectives
· Enhancement of CV, contacts, and opportunities for professional life
· Cultural immersion and international exposure
· Opportunities for students and researchers from EIT Regional Innovation Scheme regions
More info and apply form: www.eitfoodrisfellowships.eu.
Candidates from one of the EIT RIS countries or regions (list available HERE)
· Interest in the agri-food sector
· Proactive attitude and passion for student activities
· Analytical skills, open-mindedness, goal orientation, and team player mentality
· Fluency in English
· Availability from min. 3 months from June to December 2023
Timing and Process
Step 1: Fill out the RIS Fellowships application form (MSc) or RIS Talents application form (Ph.D.) and upload a 1-minute self-video - Mid-April 2023.
Step 2: Participate in the online workshop (RIS Fellowships only). Selected candidates will be invited to take part in a recruitment workshop, solving group case studies -in May 2023.
Step 3: Attend online interviews. Only selected candidates will be invited to interviews with host organisations. The final list of interns will be published on the project website - in June 2023.
Step 4: Enjoy the internship! (July-December 2023)