BIOAZUL SL is an engineering and consultancy SME focused on process engineering, wastewater treatment, water reuse concepts and resources recovery. It has a wide experience in providing integrated solutions to its clients, designing, constructing and commissioning tailor-made complete water treatment systems for urban, agriculture and industrial applications. In addition, the company has a strong profile in the project management area.
Competences & Capabilities
Main areas of specialisation and technological expertise are:
- Innovative, competitive tailor-made water treatment technologies
- Efficient and sustainable water treatment processes
- Process water and wastewater treatment
- Sustainable water reuse
- Resource recovery
- Climate adaptation and water management
- Nature-based solutions for urban and rural water management
- R&D and innovation consultancy
- Projects management and implementation
Avenida Manuel Agustín Heredia 18 /1º4
Antonia Lorenzo, CEO and R&D Director
Partner in the following EIT Food projectsView all EIT Food projects
projectEIT Food Government Executive Academy brings together public sector representatives from 22 RIS countries, researchers working in the field of agrifood innovations from industry, academia and European institutions.
InformPack2021 > 2022projectInformPack explores the cross-cultural variations amongst consumers in terms of awareness, information gaps, issues and attitudes towards food packaging upon purchase and disposal patterns at home and on the go.
Become a partner
Be part of the world’s largest and most dynamic food innovation community.