The Academy is an advisory and capability-building programme that offers insights into challenges related to food system innovations and regulations. It is also an opportunity to exchange best practices that will contribute to further improvements of Research & Innovation Smart Specialisation Strategies and future development of operational programmes based on the EU Structural and Investment Funds.
The Academy is delivered by University of Warsaw, EIT Food CLC North-East and EIT Food CLC South with a group of industrial partners: Danone, VTT, and Bioazul.
- workshops focused on real-life challenges experienced by global food industry players and actual needs of industry and customers;
- lectures offering insights into the complexity of the food system, state-of-the-art technologies and innovations developed by the agri-food industry;
- highly interactive learning program based on case-studies and real-life examples;
- working with European experts in the agri-food industry and innovation management;
- participants do not pay tuition fee;
- excellent opportunities to build an international network of policymakers working on the agri-food related Smart Specialisation Strategies (RIS3), exchanging experiences to continuously improve the national and regional policies.
EIT Food GEA will be held online on 15, 16 and 22 June 2021 with subsequent mentored teamwork and final session in October-November 2021.
Deadline for application to the EIT Food RIS Government Executive Academy for applicants from: Cyprus, Hungary, Latvia, Malta, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania has been extended to April 23th. Please apply at EIT Food Application Portal.
Please, visit the website of the Academy to find out more about the programme and organization of the event.
An intensive programme of lectures and workshops offering state-of-the-art knowledge on the complexity of food systems, management of innovations and regulation issues. A crucial part of the programme are workshops presenting real-life challenges experienced by global food industry players (e.g. Danone, Bioazul, etc.) and the actual needs of customers.
The programme is comprised of three days of classes, workshops, and meetings delivered by leading European experts in agrifood industry, innovation management, regulation and MBA level leadership programmes. It is highly interactive and features a variety of teaching tools (simulations, case-studies, etc.). The program ends with a collaborative team project.