Danone is a food and beverage company headquartered in Paris, France with different product categories: Dairy & Plant-based, Waters, Specialised Nutrition.
Danone Nutricia Research, the Research and Innovation arm within Danone, is at the heart of Danone’s strategy: innovating to bring health through food to as many people as possible. 1,700 R&I employees work from 2 main research centres in France & The Netherlands & 6 specialised centres and 55 Business units worldwide.
Competences & Capabilities
- Food and nutrition and health
- Healthy eating and drinking practices
- Food processing and product development
- Fermentation, Pro/prebiotics & Microbiome
- Hydration & health
- Food quality and food safety
- Consumer & behaviour science
- Innovative Food products
- Packaging & new materials
- Plant-based alternatives
- Clinical studies
- Data quality
- Personalised food & digital solutions
- Market research (trend watching, consumer needs and wants, concept testing, product testing)
Partner in the following EIT Food projectsView all EIT Food projects
projectEIT Food Government Executive Academy brings together public sector representatives from 22 RIS countries, researchers working in the field of agrifood innovations from industry, academia and European institutions.
2021 > 2022projectFood Solutions brings together multi-disciplinary teams to tackle real-life industry challenges and develop innovative new solutions for the food system