We will achieve this by:
- Convening a network of ‘maker spaces’, providing collaborative spaces to make, learn, explore and share, for hackathons and further prototyping resources;
- Designing and delivering a series of hackathons across Europe where different stakeholders come together to find solutions to identified industry challenges in specific value chains;
- Training professionals to be able to develop entrepreneurial capabilities across the food value chain in Europe.
The next dates for our hackathons are:
- 11th-12th October at ETH Zurich, focussing on cocoa
- Suitable for entrepreneurs
- November at DIL Germany, focussing on meat
- Suitable for students
- December at VTT Finland, focussing on meat
- Suitable for teenagers
Please contact Rachel Gomes (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on the above events and how you can participate.