We will achieve this by:
- Convening a network of ‘maker spaces’, providing collaborative spaces to make, learn, explore and share, for MAKEathons and further prototyping resources;
- Designing and delivering a series of MAKEathons across Europe where different stakeholders come together to find solutions to identified industry challenges in specific value chains;
- Training professionals to be able to develop entrepreneurial capabilities across the food value chain in Europe.
The next dates for our hackathons are:
- December 2019 at VTT Finland, focussing on meat
- Suitable for teenagers
- November 2019 at DIL Germany, focussing on meat
- Suitable for students
- October 2019 at ETH Zurich, focussing on coca
- Suitable for entrepreneurs
- July 2019 at UoC UK, focussing on sugar
- Suitable for PhD’s
Please contact Project Manager Rachel Gomes for more information on the above events and how you can participate.