EIT Food Digital Marketplace for Side Streams
A substantial part of the food industries' produce ends up to now as waste.
The goal of this project is to enable companies worldwide to easily identify candidate side streams for valorisation to catalyse match-making between suppliers and buyers and to build a knowledge base for EIT Food making this European consortium a game changer in the global circular bioeconomy. The following intermediate steps are required.
- Mapping of sourcing criteria forside streams
- Comprehensive capturing of the ingredient composition of each side stream by using cutting-edge analytical technologies (LC-SWATHMS)enabling quantitative profiling and retrospective analysis of yet unknown compounds
- Build a fully searchable analytical database containing all relevant data
- Fill technology gaps with processing techniques to meet quality targets for sourcing/ application
- Develop matchmaking processbetween suppliers and buyers
- Develop Go-to-Market strategy for the commercial exploitation.
With this project we build a European Database on Industrial Side Streams
- Meet Suppliers, Users & Processors of Side Streams
- Post & Search Side Streams
- Get compositional Information
- Search for target constituents
- Connect to Circado OTC or Spot to trade your Side-streams
The Database collects industrial side streams and materials. It offers extra services which systematically capture compositional data of the side streams or that propose value adding processing steps. The database is managed by Circado.
For more information download the Flyer above or contact us via email@example.com