Explore new markets and grow your venture in the agrifood sector
Sales Booster is a custom-made programme empowering innovative startups to explore and enter new agrifood markets across Europe.
We support startups with training, coaching, expert advice, and network to prepare for their development and growth in new markets.
Sales Booster 2024 Edition will be open soon, please stay tuned!
- Build an Internationalization Action Plan
- Explore new markets in Europe & Forge partnerships for fuiture growth
- Receive training
- Learn from fellow founders
Become part of a vibrant community of agrifood founders, exchanging experiences and learning from EIT Food alumni.
Tell us about your growth strategy, team, achievements, and motivation to join the programme. Let us know where and why you want to expand and how you plan to achieve these goals.
- Startup Selection
Selected startups sign a participation agreement, confirming their commitment to the program.
- The Programme
Sales Booster runs online. The programme provides tailored support to each startup considering its growth stage, current needs, and geographical focus.
There is a short introductory workshop with leading business and agrifood experts, followed up by an individual work with the personal growth advisor. The expert will support startup's exploration process, help them assess their needs, and develop an internationalisation/expansion plan.
Startups can request meetings with business and industry experts from the EIT Food network and our pool of experienced coaches.
- Action Plan Development
By the end of the programme, each startup will develop an internationalisation action plan for a chosen country or for startups from other industries a plan of entering agrifood sector.
Sales Booster is a programme designed for two types of innovative startups:
- Agrifood startups with impactful solutions contributing to at least one of EIT Food missions;
- Startups from other sectors with an impactful product/solution that can be applied in the agrifood industry contributing to at least one of EIT Food missions.
Apply for Sales Booster if...
- your innovative product or solution achieved considerable results in sales;
- you have consolidated your home market and you are looking to expand within the geographical area covered by EIT Food;
- you have a sales/business development team and resources available to start expanding your sales abroad;
- you are fully committed to participating in the programme and working with experts and advisors.
- Your startup is registered in one of the following RIS (Regional Innovation Scheme) countries: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte and Saint-Martin (France), the Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain);
- You have an innovative agrifood technology/solution contributing to at least one of EIT Food missions OR you have an impactful product/solution in another sector that can be applied in the agrifood industry fitting at least one of EIT Food missions;
- You are looking to expand within the geographical area covered by EIT Food (in case of agrifood sector);
- You have submitted a complete application in English;
- You are not currently enrolled in EIT Food Seedbed Incubator, Food Accelerator Network or RisingFoodStars association.
Applications for 2024 will be opened soon, stay tuned!