EU Skills for Future, commonly name Skills4Future (S4F) is a Cross-KIC project with EIT RawMaterials and Climate-KIC which target students between 16-19 year old in RIS countries. The objective of this project is to mainstream entrepreneurial skills in High School in those region of EU with modest innovative capacity. The students are confronted with two challenges, Food Waste and Agriculture 4.0, under the umbrella of Circular Economy. 300 students will be involved in the creation of mini-companies which along the academic year. Three Innovation Camps, one for each KICs will bring the ideas to light.
The objectives of this project are:
- Systemically impact the school system in different countries via capacity building and best practice, turning it more entrepreneurial.
- Inspire future generations across Europe to be entrepreneurs, by enabling them to create solutions for societal challenges through mentor-based industry programmes.
- Expand the EIT concept to a wider range of citizens, i.e. the future generations of game changers (age group 16-19 years).
- Enhance the visibility of the EIT brand across Europe and open a pathway for students to continue in EIT-labelled higher education and lifelong learning.
- Address the gender gap in recruitment to relevant fields by engaging girls and young women during formative years for higher education and career choices.
- Advance the European Commission’s New Skills Agenda for Europe, specifically through the “learning by doing” secondary education model.
The participants will learn the art of creation by building and testing their own strategy instead of listening to theory as well as having the opportunity to find others to...
#WeValueFood will engage with students from primary, secondary and tertiary education all over Europe, as well as parents, educators, and representatives from the European agri-food industry. Thank you for your...
The programme is based on a combination of essential entrepreneurial skills, which will help you to become an effective innovator, and key technical skills that are tailored to...
PROLONGED: Call for experts to carry out analyses of national/regional agri-food innovation policies
EIT Food with University of Warsaw carries out a comparative analyses of agri-food innovation policies in RIS countries, with a view to further improve EIT Food activities, outreach and targeted....
As part of the European Green Deal, the Farm to Fork Strategy sets out a vision to change the way Europeans value food sustainability and to position Europe as....