CAMPDEN BRI Hungary Ltd.
An independent, non-profit, food industry R+D+I organisation registered in Hungary which serves the innovation needs of the food businesses and allied stakeholders along the food system. It has significant practical experience in working in factory environment. CBHU has an extensive network across food industry stakeholders in Hungary, including food businesses, government, academia/higher education and local as well as multinational corporates.
Competences & Capabilities
- R+D+I by combined use of competences and practical experience in several areas, troubleshooting and problem solving and related services in
- food technology
- efficiency improvement & cost reduction
- product development
- sensory and consumer research
- food safety & quality management, food safety risk assessment
- value chain management
- food legislation and legality of product labels
- knowledge transfer