CAMPDEN BRI Hungary Ltd.
An independent, non-profit, food industry R+D+I organisation registered in Hungary which serves the innovation needs of the food businesses and allied stakeholders along the food system. It has significant practical experience in working in factory environment. CBHU has an extensive network across food industry stakeholders in Hungary, including food businesses, government, academia/higher education and local as well as multinational corporates.
Competences & Capabilities
- R+D+I by combined use of competences and practical experience in several areas, troubleshooting and problem solving and related services in
- food technology
- efficiency improvement & cost reduction
- product development
- sensory and consumer research
- food safety & quality management, food safety risk assessment
- value chain management
- food legislation and legality of product labels
- knowledge transfer
Partner in the following EIT Food projectsView all EIT Food projects
projectDevelop a new product concept from the bakery and/or fruit side streams
projectDevelop shelf-stable and perceived and healthy processed foods
2021 > 2022projectFood Solutions brings together multi-disciplinary teams to tackle real-life industry challenges and develop innovative new solutions for the food system