EIT Food is looking for startups with have a practical agricultural solution for farmers to help them tackle their most urgent challenges and improve the quality and safety of produce. Startups need to have a developed product/service that is ready for validation in the field.
- The applicant is a company registered in one of the following countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Portugal, Serbia, Spain, Turkey, Italy, Greece.
- The applicant has received no more than 60,000 euros in funding from EIT Food in 2020.
- The applicant has developed an innovative solution in agriculture/animal husbandry.
- EIT Food has six overarching strategic themes to transform our food system. Selected startups needs to work towards one of them. The 6 themes are:
- Alternative proteins
- Sustainable agriculture
- Targeted nutrition
- Digital traceability
- Circular food systems
- An Applicant who has submitted a complete application, i.e. answered all the questions included in the form available on the following website: https://www.f6s.com/testfarms , completed and attached all the required attachments.
- Participants of 2019 editions Test Farms Poland or Test Farms Spain are ineligible for the program.
- EIT Food's RisingFoodStars members who are currently participating (Business Plan 2020) or have participated in previous years in projects within EIT Food consortium are ineligible for the program.