WE LEAD FOOD – Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership in Food
The WE LEAD programme is structured in a series of two types of activities that can be attended separately (in a pick and mix way) or as a pathway to build different entrepreneurial leadership competencies.
WE Lead Locals Workshops:
These are 1-day workshops that bring together local ecosystems, in-person, in the local language to explore leadership and impact ambitions, network development and ecosystem building in the local context. Currently, WE Lead Local run three countries.Please apply to the country you wish to attend via its specific application form.
- Spain, in Madrid on 10th May: this workshop will be delivered in Spanish by women leaders from the Spanish ecosystem.
- Poland, online on 14th June: this workshop will be delivered in Polish by women leaders from the Polish ecosystem.
- Italy, in Bari on 23rd June: this workshop will be delivered in Italian by women leaders from the Italian ecosystem.
WE Lead Food Full Programme:
Starting 18th October, this is a 7 week, in English language, part-time programme for professional women from across the food system who come together two afternoons each week to cooperate, collaborate and co-create to plan our sustainable future, together. The diversity of the women that come together make this process a powerful catalyst for change across academia, business, policy, charity and beyond.
Women from under-represented groups and countries in the Regional Innovation Scheme are particularly encouraged to join!
RIS PD - Regional Innovation Scheme Professional Development
- NPD Skills: learn through experience
- SMASCH: To be successful you need a digital GAME PLAN
- WE LEAD FOOD – Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership in Food
- FEEL LOCAL: Boosting primary production by improving farmers metaskills
- AQUAENT: Zero waste and sustainability solutions in the Blue Economy
- EIT FOOD RIS PD WORKSHOPS 2022 COMPLETED