Challenge Labs 2022 in Romania
At Challenge Labs you can create new and innovative products together with professionals just like you, in a multidisciplinary team who can support you through the process. Sign up until 31st of May 2022!
About the programme
Challenge Labs is an ideation program with the mission to identify possible solutions to the most important problems in the agrifood sector and complementary industries. The program is developed by EIT Food and Impact Hub Bucharest. At Challenge Labs, we want to give agrifood & complementary industries professionals the chance to connect and create solutions and innovative businesses that address two important challenges in the industry:
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions through sustainable agriculture practices
- Making products from sustainable agriculture more accessible to middle-aged consumers (45-60 years old)
The program is for you if you are an:
- Agrifood expert
- Agrifood professional
- Employee in the R&D/product development sector
- Graduate from an agrifood university or similar domains
Why attend the program?
- Team up with professionals like you and create innovative solutions together
- Participate in interactive workshops and learn design thinking & innovative methodologies
- Meet agrifood experts, entrepreneurs, mentors & agrifood professionals
- You create prototypes (visual representations, mockups etc) and test your ideas in a multidisciplinary team
- Win the prize for the most innovative solution
Calendar of the program
- Sign up deadline: 31st May 2022
- Selection of participants: 1 – 2 June 2022
- Intensive pieces of training with experts & mentors: 6 – 14 June 2022
- Pitching Day: 15 June 2022
Sustainable Development Goals
Application deadline: Tuesday, 31st May, at 23:59.