EIT Food RIS Research Infrastructure Network provides participants from Italy, Poland, Romania, and Spain with interactive training and dedicated support based on best practices and real-life examples to enhance the commercial use and visibility of their research infrastructure. It helps develop the research infrastructure commercialisation strategy, identify potential agrifood partners and promote the potential for science-industry collaboration.
Join our 1st cohort, if you are eager to boost your professional competencies, entrepreneurial skills, and strengthen collaboration with food & agriculture eco-systems in your country and EU!
Application for 2021 is now OPEN!
- Training based on highly interactive learning methods allows participants to understand the agrifood sector needs and demands relevant to their equipment and R&D infrastructure;
- Lectures offering insights on how to provide innovation support to different stakeholders and build cross border collaboration;
- Dedicated support from leading experts in the agrifood research and innovation management;
- An opportunity to develop profession-related competencies;
- Participants do not pay tuition and receive financial support of up to 1,000€ gross/person;
- Be awarded a professional training certificate.
The program is comprised of multiple days of online classes, workshops and mentoring sessions spread across several weeks and delivered by leading European experts in agrifood research and innovation management (EIT Food Partner), providing their expertise and experience in state-of-the-art research infrastructures commercialisation and innovation management relevant to the contemporary agrifood system.
It is highly interactive and features various learning methods (e.g., lectures, presentations, team assignments, Q&A) incorporated with mentoring sessions. The program ends with each team presentation on their research infrastructure commercialisation strategy.
EIT Food RIS Research Infrastructure Network will be held online on 7, 14, 21, 28 October and 4, 10 November 2021 with a final session on 30 November 2021 (TBC).
Applications are open from the 20th of April till the 1st of June 2021.
The application period for Poland has been extended to June 14!
Please check out the EIT Food RIS Research Infrastructure Network brochure featuring some of aspects of the programme.