RIS Research Infrastructure Network
Connecting publicly funded agrifood research infrastructure to the market.
Application for 2022 is now OPEN!
EIT Food RIS Research Infrastructure Network (RIS RIN) is a capacity-building programme designed to support aspiring managers and scientists working in scientific organisations that own publicly funded research infrastructure related to the agrifood sector as well as involve regional/national authorities who oversee such research infrastructure from the countries covered by the EIT Regional Innovation Scheme (EIT RIS). It provides participants with highly interactive training and dedicated support by leading European experts in agrifood research and innovation management (EIT Food Partner) based on best commercialisation practices, tools and techniques to enhance their research infrastructure's commercial use and visibility, identify potential agrifood partners and stimulate the science-industry collaboration.
Join our 2nd cohort, if you are eager to boost your professional competencies, entrepreneurial skills, and strengthen collaboration with food & agriculture eco-systems in your country and EU!
- Training based on highly interactive learning methods allows participants to understand the agrifood sector needs and demands relevant to their equipment and R&D infrastructure;
- Lectures offering insights on how to identify key technological assets and leverage research infrastructure for the use in commercially oriented activities, including contract R&D for the industry, joint R&D projects, specialized services or spinning off innovative companies.
- An opportunity to develop profession-related competencies;
- Dedicated support from leading experts in the agrifood research and innovation management;
- Participants do not pay tuition fee;
- Be awarded a professional training certificate.
The program is comprised of 8 days of online classes, workshops and mentoring sessions followed by several assignments spread across eight months and delivered by leading European experts in agrifood research and innovation management (EIT Food Partner), providing their expertise and experience in research infrastructures commercialisation and innovation management relevant to the contemporary agrifood system.
It is highly interactive and features various learning methods (e.g., lectures, presentations, team assignments, Q&A) incorporated with mentoring sessions. The program ends with each team presentation on their research infrastructure commercialisation plan in an open session to experts from European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT), EIT Food, EIT Food partners, and officials from Central, Southern and Eastern European countries via online video conference on 29th November 2022 (TBC).
EIT Food RIS Research Infrastructure Network will be held online on 7, 21 April, 12, 26 May, 9 June, 29 September, and 20 October with a final session on 29 November 2022 (TBC).
Applications are open from 1st February till 15th March 2022.
Please check out the EIT Food RIS Research Infrastructure Network brochure featuring some of the aspects of the programme.
Due to prevent and slow the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the EIT Food RIS Research Infrastructure Network will be delivered online using digital tools.