How to Apply
The program aims at public sector representatives from countries and regions, covered by EIT Regional Innovation Scheme (EIT RIS), including:
- EU Member States: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain,
- Horizon Europe Associated Countries: Montenegro, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine,
- Outermost Regions: Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte and Saint-Martin (France), the Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain).
The ideal team application for RIS RIN in 2022 should:
- Composed of at least four members working in scientific organisations and involve in management and commercialisation of publicly funded research infrastructure (e.g. scientist, manager/director, specialist/technician, researcher, visiting researcher, research assistant, commercialisation specialist, IP specialist, etc.);
- Each team additionally could include up to two representatives of the regional authority, national agency or municipality who oversee publicly funded research infrastructure (e.g. supervisory, funding, monitoring, policy-making, contact point for research programmes of the EU, etc.);
- Reside and work in one of the countries or regions covered by EIT RIS;
- The university or research institute of team members owns publicly funded research infrastructure in one of the EIT Food focus areas, including targeted nutrition, sustainable aquaculture, sustainable agriculture, alternative proteins, digital transformation of traceability, or circular food systems;
All workshops will be held only in English. Therefore at least a working knowledge of this language is required.
Please note that we expect active, consistent engagement in EIT Food RIS RIN – this requires a virtual (online) presence from the participants at all days of online training and coaching sessions, followed by a project presentation day on November 29, 2022 (TBC).
To join the program the applicant needs to fill in the application form on the EIT Food Application Portal.
Please remember to read TERMS & CONDITIONS before applying to the EIT Food RIS Research Infrastructure Network.