Participate in the Citizen Engagement Activities Competition
EIT Food, CirEkon and NGO Green Home invite local opinion leaders from Serbia and Montenegro, that are passionate about Circular Economy, to apply and participate in the Citizen Engagement Activities Competition. It is a cross-sectoral competition designed to address critical environmental challenges and support the realization of the ideas that contribute to the community’s development and well-being
29 Nov 2021
EIT Food North-East
Who can apply?
- Representatives of civil society organizations;
- Researchers, doctoral or master students;
- Representatives of startups.
How to apply?
- Citizens of Serbia: in English by 3rd December 2021, 16:59 CEST via: The Application Form
More information: https://www.cirekon.rs/en/blog/open-call-circular-economy-citizens-engagement-competition/
- Citizens of Montenegro: in Serbian by 6th December 2021 15:00 CEST via: The Application Form
More information: http://www.greenhome.co.me/prijava/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/pdf.pdf
What to expect?
- great build of your network of like-minded people throughout Serbia and Montenegro;
- contact with people deeply involved in the domain of the circular economy;
- significant follow-up activities in the years to come.
Interested and eligible persons are welcome to submit their applications!
More News from EIT Food North-East
Summary of the Hub meeting in Riga
May 26, 2023
Representatives of EIT Food HUBs met in Riga on April 26th to strengthen their networks, discuss upcoming activities for 2023, and address the challenges that lie ahead.
Women from Estonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine are now invited to fill and submit their applications to participate in the 4th edition of Empowering Women in Agrifood programme in 2023.
Call for a Provider to Sales Booster Programme in 2023
March 30, 2023
EIT Food is looking for a provider to help us deliver Sales Booster – a programme that links agricultural startups with farmers and testing land.