IV. Journalism Awards Ceremony - Insights of the Agrifood sector in Spain
This fourth edition of the ceremony of the Journalism Awards on Innovation and Sustainability in the Agrifood sector will take place in Madrid and we will be joined by experts in Water Scarcity, Regenerative Agriculture and Women Entrepreneurship and Leadership to discover the main insights of the sector in Spain. Join us!
The Award represents support for the journalist's activity, a stimulus for other new actions, and a boost for their public image as a benchmark for good journalistic practices. The goal of this awards is not only to promote good habits and healthy initiatives to society, but also to generate collaborative relationships with the media and value the objectives for which EIT Food was created.
- 9:30 - 10:00 | Registration and breakfast/brunch (TBC format).
- 10:00 - 10:05 | Opening and Welcome
- 10:05 - 10:10| Introduction: EIT Food, striving for sustainable and healthy food. - Begoña Pérez Villareal.
- 10:10 - 10.50 | Presentation of 3 pilars of work:
- Water Scarcity - Can we have the "Flow"? | Maria Jesús Blanco - Project Manager. International Cooperation, WASH, Smart agriculture, Water & Environment
- Regenerative Agriculture - The importance of nurturing the soil | Víctor Negro - NEGÓN S.L. Winery.
- Women Entrepreneurship - A new take on Agrifood | Lara Rodríguez, RIS Programme Manager
- 10:50 - 11:10 | Debate with Rubén Ortega (Winner of last year's award) and Ricard Celorio Sardá, Dietician-Nutritionist, Future Food Maker at EIT Food.
- 11:10 - 11:15 | Awards ceremony and closing