Fostering innovation and entrepreneurship
The programme supports scaleups and SMEs working on innovative products or services enabling a better water management, optimising water supply and demand, and fostering climate change readiness of the European economy.
At the end of the mentoring and training period, participants will have the opportunity to meet potential end users with whom network and explore collaboration options. Finally, sectoral competitions will be held; participants could be granted with equity-free cash prizes of up 12,000 euros and special prizes of up to 30,000 euros for testing purposes.
Stay tuned at #innowisescale for the competitions in November 2022!
Case studies 2021
The InnoWise Scale activities were held on 3 case studies on water management in the agricultural, infrastructure and utilities sector, gathering up to 20 scaleups and SMEs and 3 potential end users. Support was given in the form of mentoring, training, and networking opportunities for the implementation of demos, to accelerate the market uptake of these green solutions in Europe.
Utilities: Municipal Water Supply and Sewerage Company of Pylaia (Greece)
The Municipal Water Supply and Sewerage Company of Pylaia - Hortiati (greatest Thessaloniki area) is responsible for water supply, wastewater treatment and sewerage services.
- Key challenges: Standardization and digitization of the processes concerning water supply (production, transfer, distribution), water quality and safety, pollutant traceability, asset management
- Solutions providers: Fibsen (Spain), Shayp (Belgium), Nanoplasmas (Greece), Enging (Portugal), Embio Diagnostics (Cyprus), Droople (Swtizerland)
- Competition: 27th September 2021 - Watch here!
Infrastructures: CIIP SpA-Cicli Integrati Impianti Primari (Italy)
Public Owned water utility managing the water and wastewater services in central Italy.
- Key challenges: Water availability & seasonal shortages, reclamation activities of non-conventional water resources
- Solutions providers: Latitudo 40 (Italy), Bluephage (Spain), Clera.one (Germany), alchemia-nova (Greece), Pharem Biotech (Sweden), MobyGIS (Italy)
- Competition: 29th September 2021- Watch here!
Agriculture - SanLucar (Spain)
International company producing and supplying fruits and vegetables all around the world.
- Key challenges: Water availability & Shortages, Salt concenetrations, Crop water efficiency, Water Savings
- Solutions providers: Secaflor Sur (Spain), Agrow Analytics (Spain), Sinafis (France), Soonapse (Italy), visualNACert (Spain), Wings ICT Solutions (Greece), Neuropublic (Greece), Bunt Planet (Spain)
- Competition: 4th October 2021- Watch here!