The RisingFoodStars Network allows successful, impactful agrifood scaleups to scale to the next level in becoming the international gamechangers of the future.
You become part of a network for a longer period, allowing you to get:
- Easy access & personalised introduction to an unparalleled network of the main European companies, universities and research organisations
- Increased visibility by participating at best-in-class agrifood and startup events, both in Europe and globally
- Collaboration with this ‘trusted network’, including names as Pepsico, Danone, Nestlé, Cambridge University and TUM, with EIT funding
- Tailored support in scaling up, investments and the typical pains of a scaleup
How it works
- Matchmaking: We connect you with the right person within our partners, de-risking collaboration with potential future partners and clients
- Exposure: You get an exhibition spot at main EU agrifood events – and we support you financially
- Investor network: When seeking for investment, we initiate personal introductions to relevant investors & support you along the process
- Traction: We have a structured offering of market development through joint implementation of a pilot project, whereby we foresee funding and support activities
- Scaleup academy: We offer data-driven professional development to identify and tackle specific company gaps
- EIT Food projects: You can participate in partly funded projects where you join consortia of leading industry and academia to address the challenges of the food system – from 2nd year onwards
Meet our members
Interested to join the RisingFoodStars network? Contact the RisingFoodStars Manager, Annick Verween.
We will achieve this by: Convening a network of ‘maker spaces’, providing collaborative spaces to make, learn, explore and share, for MAKEathons and further...
Once you have applied for FAN, you will go through a rigorous selection process where you will be judged by a series of experts including successful entrepreneurs, investors and...
This project aims to develop these through: Using existing information and industrial challenges to inform the hackathons around specific food industry chains. Designing and delivering a series of hackathons across...
SPIN project developing nutritional supplement to support immune system in the fight against infection by SARS-CoV-2
The SPIN (SPermidin and eugenol INtegrator for contrasting incidence of coronavirus in EU population) is a European project powered by EIT Food that is currently developing a dietary supplement supporting....
In the past 40 years, childhood obesity has become one of our most serious public health challenges, and a recognised problem in every country in the world.