The RisingFoodStars Network allows successful, impactful agrifood scaleups to scale to the next level in becoming the international gamechangers of the future.
You become part of a network for a longer period, allowing you to get:
- Easy access & personalised introduction to an unparalleled network of the main European companies, universities and research organisations
- Increased visibility by participating at best-in-class agrifood and startup events, both in Europe and globally
- Collaboration with this ‘trusted network’, including names as Pepsico, Danone, Nestlé, Cambridge University and TUM, with EIT funding
- Tailored support in scaling up, investments and the typical pains of a scaleup
How it works
- Matchmaking: We connect you with the right person within our partners, de-risking collaboration with potential future partners and clients
- Exposure: You get an exhibition spot at main EU agrifood events – and we support you financially
- Investor network: When seeking for investment, we initiate personal introductions to relevant investors & support you along the process
- Traction: We have a structured offering of market development through joint implementation of a pilot project, whereby we foresee funding and support activities
- Scaleup academy: We offer data-driven professional development to identify and tackle specific company gaps
- EIT Food projects: You can participate in partly funded projects where you join consortia of leading industry and academia to address the challenges of the food system – from 2nd year onwards
Meet our members
Interested to join the RisingFoodStars network? Contact the RisingFoodStars Manager, Annick Verween.
2021 RisingFoodStars Applications
Applications for RisingFoodStars 2021 will open at the beginning of next year.
If you are interested and would like to keep up to date with RisingFoodStars application opening periods, please register your interest here.
Creating smarter and simpler food value chains across Europe requires an infrastructure and capacity to stimulate and support innovation and entrepreneurship.
Partnering with the world-leading corporates & research institutions in the agrifood space
EIT Food West and Growzer launch a circular ecosystem against food waste in the catering and food industry. From a circular perspective, the waste of one player is the raw material for another.
EIT Food hosts sustainable seafood panel at the Sustainable Foods Conference to support innovations in aquaculture.
After a year of change like no other in 2020, EIT Food has combined expert insights and analysis to highlight the top 5 trends for the agrifood industry in 2021...