The RisingFoodStars Network allows successful, impactful agrifood scaleups to scale to the next level in becoming the international gamechangers of the future.
You become part of a network for a longer period, allowing you to get:
- Easy access & personalised introduction to an unparalleled network of the main European companies, universities and research organisations
- Increased visibility by participating at best-in-class agrifood and startup events, both in Europe and globally
- Collaboration with this ‘trusted network’, including names as Pepsico, Danone, Nestlé, Cambridge University and TUM, with EIT funding
- Tailored support in scaling up, investments and the typical pains of a scaleup
How it works
- Matchmaking: We connect you with the right person within our partners, de-risking collaboration with potential future partners and clients
- Exposure: You get an exhibition spot at main EU agrifood events – and we support you financially
- Investor network: When seeking for investment, we initiate personal introductions to relevant investors & support you along the process
- Traction: We have a structured offering of market development through joint implementation of a pilot project, whereby we foresee funding and support activities
- Scaleup academy: We offer data-driven professional development to identify and tackle specific company gaps
- EIT Food projects: You can participate in partly funded projects where you join consortia of leading industry and academia to address the challenges of the food system – from 2nd year onwards
Meet our members
Interested to join the RisingFoodStars network? Contact the RisingFoodStars Manager, Annick Verween.
Reports from leading organisations, such as FAO, IPCC, and EAT Forum, state the fundamental importance of transitioning to more regenerative agriculture methods if Europe is to meet its climate change...
Up to 50 women entrepreneurs from countries with modest to moderate innovation rates (check countries here) will participate, during 6 months, in an educational programme tailored for female-specific challenges regarding entrepreneurship....
We will achieve this by: Convening a network of ‘maker spaces’, providing collaborative spaces to make, learn, explore and share, for MAKEathons and further...
SPIN project developing nutritional supplement to support immune system in the fight against infection by SARS-CoV-2
The SPIN (SPermidin and eugenol INtegrator for contrasting incidence of coronavirus in EU population) is a European project powered by EIT Food that is currently developing a dietary supplement supporting....
In the past 40 years, childhood obesity has become one of our most serious public health challenges, and a recognised problem in every country in the world.