Wales is home to a dynamic food and drink industry, with businesses ranging from micro artisan businesses to larger food companies. These businesses produce a wide range of products from speciality items for niche markets to high volume items for major distribution networks.
Following on from the huge success of the event in 2019, BlasCymru/TasteWales 2021 will bring together producers, buyers and food industry professionals at this signature international food and drink trade event and conference. The 2021 event will be held at the International Convention Centre Wales (ICCW).
The key achievements of BlasCymru/TasteWales 2019 were:
- Over 780 delegates taking part.
- Over 1600 one-to-one business meetings facilitated, generating (so far) over £6.2m of new business deals and securing nearly £22m additional potential new business for Welsh food and drink producers.
- 159 new and innovative Welsh food and drink products launched.
- Over 190 trade buyers attended, meeting over 100 Welsh food and drink producers.
- Main Conference: The BlasCymru/TasteWales 2021 food and drink conference will attract industry delegates and policy-makers from around the UK with international representatives attending virtually.
- Seminars and Workshops: The BlasCymru/TasteWales seminars will be led by key cluster leads and will focus on future-proofing the Welsh food and drink industry through advancing technical, commercial, production and environmental capabilities.
- Exhibition Zones: The zones will feature organisations who can help you grow and accelerate your business with on-hand expert advice and knowledge.
EIT Food is exhibiting at this event - we look forward to seeing you there!
Learn more about EIT Food's exhibit here.
Visit the event website here.
Contact Laura Elphick, Communications and Engagement Officer at EIT Food for details regarding this event. Email: email@example.com