If you’ve got an idea that will change food systems for the better, we want to fund it.
Join this introductory webinar to find out more!
We’ve launched a competitive, open Impact Funding Framework to promote ambitious, long-term collaboration that will lead to food systems change to benefit us all. In order for our co-investment to have a real impact, we’re looking for proposals from consortia based around lead organisations who can work effectively, move quickly, and are supported by high-quality research, communications and impact assessment expertise.
The funding is focussed on two separate areas – larger-scale collaborative programmes, and innovative single projects.
Collaborative Missions Programme Funding
We want to co-fund and co-resource alliances and collaborative programmes designed to:
- Improve the impact of diet on obesity and non-communicable disease
- Reduce food-system-related environmental harms
- Deal with the threats posed by food integrity and complex supply chains
As well as connecting key stakeholders, from companies and research organisations to social enterprises and regions, your programme should engage beneficiaries, whether people, business or organisations, with clearly defined impact needs.
Single Project Funding
We’re also looking for innovative solutions to some of the most urgent challenges in skills, innovation, business creation and public engagement. These projects should be fast-paced in terms of getting the solutions where they’re needed most.
We’ve identified three priority areas where we feel we can best deliver long-term impact:
- Protein Diversification: bringing protein diversification to the mainstream
- Regenerative Agriculture: enabling farmers to lead the transition to Net Zero
- Labelling, Packaging & Transparency: empowering people in their food choices
Whether commercial projects or not-for-profit interventions, the focus should be on delivering real-world benefits through innovation, education and entrepreneurship. You’ll also need wider customer/citizen/public engagement to show how you’ll deliver economic and/or social value where it’s most needed.
- Understand the main principles of the Impact Funding Framework
- Find out more about the types of proposals we’re looking for
- Discover what makes a good proposal
- Hear about the importance of impact storytelling
How to register?
Click on the link to sign up for the webinar and join us online. After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.