EIT Food Aquaculture Innovation Information Webinar
EIT Food North-West presents a webinar to explore EIT Food's aquaculture mission and strategy to inspire projects in this area
About the webinar
EIT Food North-West will host an aquaculture-themed webinar, to encourage the submission of aquaculture project proposals.
This will be an opportunity for attendees to explore EIT Food’s priorities in sustainable aquaculture and hear from activity leaders from existing EIT Food aquaculture projects.
Opportunity to pitch your aquaculture solution
Do you have an idea or solution that could transform the aquaculture industry? If so, why not pitch your idea during the webinar to find attendees that you could collaborate with?
If you would like to pitch during the webinar please contact Laura Elphick at EIT Food North-West at: email@example.com
Why should I attend?
- Have an opportunity to pitch your idea to attendees and form a project consortium
- Learn about EIT Food’s aquaculture mission and the types of industry challenges that we want you to help us to overcome
- Hear from EIT Food partners who have led successful aquaculture projects and ask them questions about their experience
Who can attend?
- Any person or organisation with an interest in sustainable aquaculture
- This includes academia, researchers, professionals, large companies, SMEs, startups and industry experts from within and outside of the EIT Food community
- Mercedes Groba, Innovation Manager at EIT Food
- Mark Chryssolouris, CEO of SuSea
- Paul Sindilariu, Co-Founder of Next Tuna
- Sarah Riddle, Director of Innovation & Engagement at SAIC (TBC)
Agenda (times in BST)
- 10.00 - 10.05am: Event welcome and housekeeping
- 10.05 - 10.35am: EIT Food Partner Presentations
- 10.35 - 10.45am: Introducing aquaculture at EIT Food
- 10.45 - 11.05am: Pitch your aquaculture project idea
- 11.05 - 11.10am: Q&A
- 11.10 - 11.15am: Event close and next steps
We look forward to welcoming you to our aquaculture information session this September!
- EIT Food accelerates innovation to build a future-fit food system that produces healthy and sustainable food for all. Learn more about EIT Food here
- EIT Food North-West is one of EIT Food's 5 regional hubs. The North-West region consists of the UK, Ireland and Iceland. Learn more about EIT Food North-West here
If you have questions about this event, please contact Laura Elphick from EIT Food North-West at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sustainable Development Goals
Application deadline: Thursday, 8th September, at 23:59.