Register for Proposal Trainings
We offer various training resources to help you successfully submit your application for Call 2022:
Call 2022 Guidelines Webinar
This webinar will provide prospective applicants with an overview of the Call requirements and application and evaluation process details. There will also be an opportunity for a Q&A with members of the Innovation team.
Register here for our training on 15 November 2021, 13:00-15:30
During the EIT Food Open Innovation Platform/ Hype training you’ll learn how to participate in our Call for Proposals 2022.
Join us for an informative training on EIT Food’s Open Innovation Platform: Hype. Hype is your one stop shop for ideation and matchmaking. Join our training and learn about Hype functionalities like:
- Submitting your business card
- Proposing ideas
- Creating/joining a consortium
Register here for our training on 18 November 2021, 10:30-12:00
How to Write a Good Proposal
EIT Food will be offering an online webinar to help improving the quality of Call 2022 Proposals. The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Impact and KPIs according to Horizon Europe, EIT and EIT Food Strategic Agenda 2021-2027
- How to build a successful consortium, including compliance with eligibility criteria, and engaging with external stakeholders
- How to select and define meaningful outputs, deliverables and KPIs
- How to set-up a workplan, milestones and define a sound risk management strategy
- Exploiting innovation solutions - route to market, commercialisation strategy, business plan, competitive landscape analysis
Financial Return Mechanism and Commercialization Strategy
EIT Food will be offering an online webinar to support you in understanding what is a sound Financial Sustainability Mechanism (FSM) and how to prepare your FSM as part of your Call 2022 proposal.
We will cover the following topics:
- Background on the FSM: where does it come from and what is its purpose?
- How the FSM is embedded in the proposals and project implementation process
- What are the elements for developing a sound FSM
- In-depth information on what is meant by Key Exploitatable Results and IPR
- How to use the Business Model Canvas
- Important elements of business cases
- What information and data to provide to increase your chances for a positive proposal evaluation.