Request for contributors to carry out activities to build entrepreneurial capacities for women in the agrifood sector
EIT Food is looking for 10 organisations based in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Spain and Turkey that would organise activities within the Empowering Women in Agrifood programe in 2022.
About the project
Empowering Women in Agrifood (EWA) programme aims to provide up to 110 women entrepreneurs across 11 RIS targeted countries with the required knowledge, confidence, support and networking opportunities to meet and exceed their aspirations, leading them to successfully start and develop sustainable businesses. The programme will run for a period of 6 months supporting early-stage female entrepreneurs and it will seek out and assist women to grow and develop their businesses with a tailored, focused approach that specifically considers the concrete challenges which female entrepreneurs face generally as well as the barriers, which can limit entrepreneurial activity.
The selected organisation would manage the following programme activities in their country:
- scouting of women entrapreneurs and Mentors,
- matchmaking of the Mentees with Mentor and management of the mentoring process,
- ongoing communication with Mentees via dedicated programme platform,
- organization of tailored trainings and events for participants,
- external communication of the programme,
- additional internal activities within the programme.
More information about EWA programme can be found here.
Applications are invited from the following countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Spain and Turkey.
Application deadline: 15 April 2022
Documents to download: