Extended deadline: Call for expression of interest to organise the EIT Food Startup Awareness Event
EIT Food is looking for organisations to organise the EIT Food Startup Awareness Event for the local agrifood ecosystem in October 2023 - 1st February 2024.
The organisations invited to apply for this call should be based in one of the following countries:
- or Outermost Regions: Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte and Saint-Martin (France).
Application deadline: 15 September 2023, 23:59 CEST.
Application template: see Annex.
- Legal persons (such as companies, incubators or accelerators, innovation centres, higher education institutes, research institutes, non-governmental organisations);
- Operating in a country/region targeted by the call;
- Able to sign a subcontracting agreement with EIT Food’s Co-Location Centre North-East or Co-Location Centre South and act as a subcontractor in a project funded based on Horizon Europe/EIT modalities;
- Recognised as important players in the local innovation ecosystems with a strong regional outreach,
- Experienced in entrepreneurship support;
- Capable of organising local events and workshops;
- Experienced in the organisation of events/workshops remotely using online tools;
- Able to organise the EIT Food Startup Awareness Event in the respected timeframe August-November 2023.
Benefits for organisations selected as EIT Food Startup Awareness Event organisers
Three organizations chosen by EIT Food to organise the event will be offered the following benefits:
- Ability to benefit from the association with EIT Food and the EIT community (as subcontractors in EIT Food activities);
- Subcontracting agreement with EIT Food’s Co-Location Centre North-East or Co-Location Centre South with gross funding of up to 10,000€ (per event) to cover the eligible costs of the EIT Food Startup Awareness Event’s planning and organisation;
- Expertise and organisational support of EIT Food and Co-Location Centre North-East and Co-Location Centre South in organising and implementing the event.
Organising the EIT Food Startup Awareness Event shall be considered an opportunity to become associated with EIT Food, establish relations with its community and become better embedded in the EIT Food activities. The selected organisation will also benefit from the increased visibility in their local innovation ecosystems, strengthening their position on the regional and national levels.
 Consortia are not eligible in this call.