Aquaculture UK: the UK's largest trade show for the aquaculture community.
Aquaculture UK will take place on 3rd-5th May in Aviemore, Scotland in the UK. The event is a great opportunity to connect with over 200 global Aquaculture companies.
About the event
- With a focus on innovation and sustainability hear from experts on fish health, genetic selection, cleaner fish breeding, and other hot topics.
- Technology is revolutionising the fish farming sector. Meet the teams and test equipment from the companies shaping the future.
- Share ideas, discuss challenges and catch up with colleagues, old friends, and new acquaintances.
- Attend the aquaculture awards ceremony on 4th May to celebrate the industry's latest achievements.
Why is EIT Food attending the event?
EIT Food is attending the event to raise awareness of our commitment to driving aquaculture into a sustainable aquaculture through innovation and technology. EIT Food Partners including Pulcea, Aqua-Pharma Group and the Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre (SAIC) will be exhibiting at the event and the EIT Food North West team will be supporting these partners at the event.
The EIT Food BREEZE project will be disseminated at the event. This project is creating a revolutionary environmentally friendly system for fish health management. Learn more here.
- Learn more about the event here.
- Contact Communications and Engagement Officer Laura Elphick for more information: email@example.com