Alimentazione sana e sostenibile: innovazione e futuro | Workshop
A workshop for students and startups on the topic of Food & Health entitled "Healthy and sustainable nutrition: innovation and the future"
EIT Food, in collaboration with the University La Sapienza, is organizing a workshop for students and startups on the topic of Food & Health entitled "Healthy and sustainable nutrition: innovation and the future"
Several inspiring speeches from experts and presentations from valuable startups and research projects who have interpreted the challenge for healthy and sustainable food in innovative ways.
For La Sapienza University students, participation in the workshop contributes to the redemption of the "Competence in Health, Life Sciences and Wellbeing" badge. They will be contacted by e-mail after the event with instructions on how to redeem the electronic badge on the "Bestr" platform.
Participation in the event and successful delivery of the learning assessment test are prerequisites for redeeming the badge and delivery of the certificate of attendance.
It will take place on November 25, in Rome, at the Sala Aranciera - Orto Botanico, starting at 9AM, until 1PM.
*The event will be held in Italian.
- 09.00 - 09.30 | Registration & Welcome Coffe
- 09.30 - 10.00 | Saluti introduttivi
- 10.00 - 11.00 | Inspiring Speeches
- 11.30 - 12.30 | Inspiring presentations
- 12.30 - 13.00 | Healthy Food: Gioco e attività interattive, metti insieme gli ingredienti per arrivare a un prodotto partendo dall’alimento funzionale.