Learning objectives & outcomes
Once completed, participants will be able to:
- Identify healthy diets and dietary patterns
- Reflect on the possible causes (biological, social, psychological) of unhealthy eating patterns.
- Explore the current healthy guidelines and understand how they can be applied to different population groups
- Identify how and which types of foods are essential for health and wellbeing and play an important role in treating/preventing disease.
- Explore the relationship between food, nutrition, diets and human health at different life stages