E-Seniors is a non-profit non-governmental organisation based in Paris and founded in 2005. It aims at fighting e-exclusion and promoting healthy and active ageing by offering ICT training to seniors. We are involved in the development of new products and services aiming to boost independent living and to maintain physical and mental health. In the framework of its activities, E-Seniors takes part in many European programmes such as Erasmus, H2020 and EIT.
Competences & Capabilities
- ICT training
- Promoting healthy and active ageing initiatives
- Defining user requirements with seniors users
- Co-creation sessions with seniors
- Dissemination towards seniors
- Pilot testing new products with seniors
- Promoting dialogue between technicians and users
Partner in the following EIT Food projects
RIS Consumer Engagement Labs are pre-competitive co-creation sessions carried out by a similar group of consumers (selected based on specific segmentation criteria) in a joint, physical place and limited in time, focused on ideation/ development of new product concepts.
FOOD4SENIOR - High nutritional and sensory quality food innovations for the promotion of Senior Health
Developing appealing, nutritious food for healthy ageing