Eight startups to develop their internationalisation plans with EIT Food Sales Booster programme
Agrifood startups across Europe expressed willingness to expand their business by going cross-border. EIT Food will help eight of them to sketch the road to internationalisation through a customized coaching and industry networking.
Sales Booster is a new custom-made programme of EIT Food that helps innovative startups explore and enter new agrifood markets in Europe. The programme aims to support high-impact agrifood startups from Central, Eastern and Southern Europe in scaling up internationally. Startup beneficiaries are located in areas with a low or moderate degree according to the European Innovation Scoreboard, hence this programme’s final objective is to contribute to advance the innovation performance of those areas.
In 2022, eight selected agrifood oriented startups will participate in Sales Booster and go through a series of one-on-one sessions with growth advisors, online workshops and a matchmaking event with agrifood stakeholders. By the end of the programme, each startup will have a robust plan to support the expansion outside their home market as well as newly acquired business contacts.
Below are the eight teams accepted to the first edition of Sales Booster:
- Agritrack SA (Greece): food quality from farm to fork, reducing food losses and food fraud;
- Atfield Technologies (Serbia): solutions for data-driven management of vineyards;
- Buzzup (Italy): IoT sensors providing decision-making assistance to farmers and beekeepers.
- Cynomys s.r.l. (Italy): the IOT environmental monitoring solution that improves animal welfare and productivity;
- Earthautomations s.r.l. (Italy): autonomous robots for agriculture;
- Finapp s.r.l. (Italy): a new generation of CRNS (Cosmic Ray Neutron Sensing) probes;
- ONDO Solutions (Bulgaria): Improves sustainability and profitability of small & medium size crop farms by unlocking enterprise-grade farm automation;
- Thermosolar Hive (Czech Republic): the most innovative beehive in production.
About EIT Food
EIT Food is the world’s largest and most dynamic food innovation community. We accelerate innovation to build a future-fit food system that produces healthy and sustainable food for all.
Supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union, we invest in projects, organisations and individuals that share our goals for a healthy and sustainable food system.