Call for expression of interest for EIT Food Evaluators
EIT Food is constituting a database of independent experts having a high level of professional experience in one of its functional areas of Education, Innovation, Business Creation and Communication.
EIT Food is constituting a database of independent experts having a high level of professional experience in one of its functional areas of Education, Innovation, Business Creation and Communication. Those reviewers could be called on in connection with EIT Food call for proposals 2020 to advise on or assist with the:
- evaluation of partner’s proposals;
- advising on infrastructural programmes;
- Assisting EIT Food by providing advice in specific cases.
In particular, the requirements for reviewers include:
- Having at least 8-10 years of professional experience in the food sector, higher education, business creation/venture growth or consumer engagement;
- Having expertise in one of the broad key domains for EIT Food. These include, but are not limited to:
- Agriculture/agricultural technologies;
- Bioeconomy/resource stewardship/sustainability;
- Consumer testing/sensory science;
- Entrepreneurship/business start-up/development/acceleration in agrifood or life sciences;
- Education/andragogy, in particular in entrepreneurship or food systems;
- Food-health nexus;
- Food production/manufacturing/processing;
- Food science/chemistry/technology;
- Food safety/quality
- Food systems/food value chains;
- Food waste/side stream valuation;
- Marketing/consumer behaviour/market research, preferably in the food sector;
- New business models;
- Nutrition/food-related health;
- Product development in the food sector;
- Science communication/public engagement of science/Citizen science;
- STEM/STEAM/science education;
- Having a proficient command of English, level C1 or above;
- Having previous experience as a reviewer for EU projects or an EIT Knowledge Innovation Community is not necessary but is an advantage.
Interested? Please read the Call for expression of interest document and apply here.