Bilbao FAN Startup cohort 2022 has been selected!
Following a competitive selection process, we are very pleased to announce the 10 startups that will be part of the Bilbao Food Accelerator Network this year.
10 selected startups will benefit from top industry connections!
The EIT Food Accelerator Network in Bilbao welcomes its 2022 cohort this June. The chosen startups will benefit from top industry connections, specially tailored training, and access to services and resources to accelerate their growth and impact.
During a rigorous matchmaking process, the EIT FAN will connect agrifood startups with industry-leading corporates and research partners to pilot their technology and achieve the ultimate goal: a successful market adoption of new, innovative, and impactful technologies.
Meet our Bilbao Startup cohort 2022!
- Advanced Optocal Tecnologies (AOTECH) have developed the application of photonic technologies to determine the food quality and safety parameters during its manufacturing process.
- Bio2Coat is a 100% natural editable coating tailored to extend the shelf life of perishable foodstuff, like fruits and vegetables, without changing the organoleptic characteristics of the products.
- Carbominer is developing on-site CO₂ direct air capture technology to help greenhouse growers switch to sustainable operations.
- FarmLabs Agriculture Technologies develop smart agriculture techonologies, using hardware and software solutions using artificial intelligence supported by variable rate applications in agricultural production.
- Honey.AI have developed the first intelligent microscope to perform on-site automated honey quality analysis.
- Innomy is transforming the farming industry by using mycellium and agricultural byproducts.
- Lab4Impact have developed a robot thjat automates the recognition and selective removal of weeds using DeepTech technologies: AI, Machine LEarning, IoT and RF. A real alternative to traditional herbicides ans pesticides.
- Libre Foods is a biotech startup on a mission to liberate the food system and create a more freer future for people, our planet and animals through the food we eat.
- Souji offers a fast, easy and safe solution to manage and transform used vegetable oil, from the point of origin, giving it a second life as an ecological and multipurpose detergent.
- Smart Cloud Farming are the catalyst for carbon farming. They develop analytics and tools that help grow healthy food on soil, globally.
- Vini Mini have developed food supplements to provide a healthy, easy and reliable way to introduce allergens to babies to prevent food allergies.
The journey begins for our 2022 FAN startups!