Apply for TeamUp, find the right partner and receive training, coaching and funding from EIT Food.
What is TeamUp?
TeamUp is an EIT Food programme that matches leading technologists with top business professionals and supports them in building impactful agrifood ventures.
TeamUp provides important tools and support to build your startup including expert guidance, world-class training, mentorship, networking and funding.
The programme is designed for:
- People who have an impactful agrifood solution or technology but struggle to commercialise it;
- People who have the skills and experience to build a successful agrifood startup.
Why join TeamUp?
- Find the right business or tech co-founder: Meet diverse and experienced professionals who can help you build and grow an impactful agrifood startup. Get guidance to select the right business/tech co-founder or team member with the relevant skills, connections and expertise:
- Build and grow an impactful startup: Together with your co-founder, develop, test and validate the business model of your startup during a 3-month exploration phase;
- Get access to expert training, coaching and industry network: Receive business training and support from mentors and industry experts. Joining the EIT Food programme also means getting access to a network of top agrifood universities, corporates and successful startups;
- Get funding: Each new team will be supported with a €2,000 monthly stipend (per team) during a 3-month exploration phase. At the end of the program, all teams will get a chance to compete for further funding from EIT Food (up to €40,000);
- Psychometric profiling: Get a psychometric analysis of your profile, strengths and opportunities, values, behavioural preferences, teamwork style, soft skills and co-founder preferences.
Who can apply?
TeamUp is open for the applicants who are citizens/residents of the following RIS (Regional Innovation Scheme) countries:
- EU Member States: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain.
- Horizon Europe Associated Countries: Montenegro, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
- Outermost Regions: Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte and Saint-Martin (France), the Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain).
Applications for Tech Founders will close on April 14, 2022 at 23:59 CET.
Applications for Business Professionals will close on June 3, 2022 at 23:59 CET.
More information about the programme as well as the application forms can be found on the programme webpage.
More News from EIT Food North-East
Do you identify yourself as a women entrepeneur? Do you have an innovative idea, product or solution for the agrifood sector? Women from Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Turkey can now apply to participate in the fourth edition of…
Summary of the Hub meeting in Riga
May 26, 2023
Representatives of EIT Food HUBs met in Riga on April 26th to strengthen their networks, discuss upcoming activities for 2023, and address the challenges that lie ahead.
EIT Food has the pleasure to announce that 7 organizations have been selected to carry out activities to build entrepreneurial capacities for women in the agrifood sector for Southern Europe in 2023.