In the context of the EIT Food of raising awareness around EIT Food among the Agricultural University of Athens students, a full day event has been planned to take place on May 31st.
During 7 ½ hours workshop, students will be informed about opportunities within EIT FOOD and will be exposed to the importance of innovation in Science and Technology.
During the first part of the day, the importance of technologies and smart ecosystems in the execution of the farm to fork strategy will be presented. Then, students will be educated on key skill and mindsets on entrepreneurship and the day will finish with hands on activities around case studies.
Speakers will include University professors with experience with success and knowledge transfer, incubators, accelerators and others knowledge transfer infrastructures as well as key contacts within our university that facilitate all aspects of entrepreneurship.
- 10.30 - 11.00 | Workshop registration - networking
- 11.30 - 11.45 | EIT Food Presentation
- 11.45 - 12.00 | The role of digital technologies on achieving the objectives of the F2F Strategy
- 12.00 - 12.30 | Research, Education, Innovation: Dimensions of the Knowledge Triangle in Greece
- 12.30 - 13.00 | SmartAgroHub
- 13.00 - 13.30 | Coffee Break
- 13.30 - 14.30 | Education and training in innovation entrepreneurship for the developments of bussiness skills
- 14.30 - 14.45 | Light Lunch
- 14.45 - 15.30 | A beginner´s guide to the business maturity model framework & market research
- 15.30 - 16.30 | Behavioral Marketing
- 16.30 - 18.00 | Case Studies
- Production of Prickly Pear Powder with Innovative drying techniques as a natural colorant in food
- Vegan Oat Bars with health and nutrition claims
- 18.00 | Workshop Close - Evaluation
More information here.