Food waste is a problem that demands solutions at both kitchen, company, and farm levels. But how can we achieve this on a large scale?
Can innovative collaborations put an end to food waste and, simultaneously, make us do better business?
Delve into innovative strategies and the implications of the European Commission's proposal to set legally binding food waste reduction target. Participate in our conversations with startups and industry experts who share a common goal - to drive systemic change for a more sustainable future.
Moderator: Susan Cloran, Senior Vice President, Eat Well Global
Introduction by hosts (5 min):
- Paulig by Rolf Ladau, Chief Executive Officer, Paulig
- EIT Food by Marja-Liisa Meurice, Director EIT Food North-East
Opening words (5 min):
- Anne-Laure Gassin, Team Leader, food waste, Farm to Fork Strategy Unit, Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety
Cases from the industry (10 min):
- Juan Medina, CEO, Kaffe Bueno
- Filip Lundin, CEO, Sopköket (the Waste Kitchen)
- 3rd startup to be announced shortly.
Panel discussion (25 min):
- Mattis Bergquist, Head of Sustainability, Coop
- Hanna Thofelt Lindström, Head of Communications & Sustainability, Motatos
- Kaisa Lipponen, Senior Vice President Communications & Sustainability, Paulig
- 4th panelist to be announced shortly.
Closing words (5 min)
Joining details will be sent in due time.
For further information, please contact Nils Sjöberg (firstname.lastname@example.org).
See you there!