University of Peloponnese
The University of Peloponnese (UoP) established in 2000 and it covers the whole Peloponnese region in Greece spread 6 cities. UoP is active in different areas such as
- Agriculture and Food
- Health Sciences
experienced in H2020 and Erasmus projects. It focuses in re- & up-skilling in different sectors, with entrepreneurship culture within its departments. Rather active in digitization, industrial IoT with close cooperation with the private sector.
Competences & Capabilities
Generate innovations from top European research results in the area of sustainable management
- Create collaboration between academia & industry through AI reskilling/upskilling path
- Create consumer-driven digital products for farm to fork
- Generate world-class research expertise across the whole food value chain
- Promotes the collaboration between academia and business, oriented to innovation
- Develop in-depth knowledge to drive the future transformation of the food system
Partner in the following EIT Food projectsView all EIT Food projects
projectAGAPE represents an AI-based collaborative platform which addresses the EU aquaculture market, academia, consumers, and research ecosystems as the first innovative model of interaction between stakeholders.