Scantrust is a connected goods platform for companies that depend on selling physical products in a connected world. Scantrust was founded in Switzerland in 2014 and has over 30 global customers, most of which are Fortune Global 2000 companies and from the Food & Beverage industry. A key result of implementing our solution is unit-level product digitalisation to drive digital transformation within supply chains and achieving end-to-end transparency to consumers.
Competences & Capabilities
- Digitalisation of physical products
- Implementation of consumer engagement solutions
- Digital product traceability
- Collection of data for consumer insights
- Loyalty solutions
- Protection against counterfeit