MPowerBio: online platform to help SMEs in the bio-based industry ovecome the challenge to find investment
MPowerBIO is an initiative that will empower 90 clusters within the bio-based industry across Europe to be better equipped to help SMEs overcome the challenge of finding sufficient investment to get from idea to business.
MPowerBIO is an initiative that will empower 90 clusters within the bio-based industry across Europe to be better equipped to help SMEs overcome the challenge of finding sufficient investment to get from idea to business. By developing an online platform with digital tools our goal is to get 250 SMEs one step closer to capturing investment. MPowerBIO is supported by the Bio-Based Industries (BBI)
MPowerBIO has received funding from the Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) under grant agreement No 887501. The JU receives support from the European Union’s #Horizon2020 research and innovation programme and the BIC - Bio-based Industries Consortium.
Below we list an overview of the opportunities for Small and Medium Enterprises, Clusters and Investors:
- Get tools to enhance your investment readiness
- Get in touch with investors regionally and internationally
- Get concrete advice on your business strategy and pitch
- Be better equipped to help your SME members become ready for investment
- You can add a new service to your portfolio where your members can benefit from – or improve the existing service
- Upgrade the skills of your secretariat
- Get in touch with SMEs that can present attractive business plans ready for investment
- One point of entry to over 250 SMEs with high-growth potential within the bio-based industry
- Get a “greener” investment profile