DEADLINE EXTENDED – 30th March 23:59 CET
The overall project's objective is finding innovative solutions to prevent and mitigate water scarcity and drought situations, as well as the over-usage of water; moving towards a water-efficient and water-saving economy, focusing on raising awareness, learning to save water, and managing the available resources more efficiently and sustainably. Considering the extent of this challenge, four Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KICs) – EIT Food, EIT Climate-KIC, EIT Manufacturing and EIT Raw Materials - have joined forces, supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) Regional Innovation Scheme in tackling this issue.
The present call is launched by EIT Climate-KIC to select facilitators for the Body of Knowledge meetings. The selected facilitators will perform activities described in the Project Activities format and requirement sections. Applicants will be selected via an open call managed by EIT Climate-KIC, using clear and transparent selection criteria.
- Duration: From April to November 2020
- Expected location and timing for the 4 Body of Knowledge meetings:
- Online Meeting 15th April 2020
- Athens (Greece)/ the week from the 4th - the 8 th of May 2020
- Malaga (Spain) / the week from the 15th – 19th June 2020
- Rimini (Italy)/ the week from the 30th - 6 th November 2020