EIT Food Challenge Labs in Croatia
TERA Tehnopolis d.o.o. (EIT Food Hub Croatia) organises the Challenge Labs workshop within the framework of the EIT Food programme on 24, 25 and 26 November 2021.
The primary aim of the workshop is to define the main challenges in the agri-food sector and to gather creative individuals and teams that will work on finding innovative solutions to big, tangible problems faced by the food sector. We are looking for creative individuals and interdisciplinary teams who would like to contribute to solving challenges met in various aspects of business operations.
The main challenges within which the topics for the workshop will be defined are:
- Alternative proteins
- Sustainable agriculture
- Targeted nutrition
- Digital traceability
- Circular food systems
- Sustainable aquaculture
What the workshop will bring to you and your team:
- 2000 euros prize
- An opportunity to work with expert mentors that have more than five years of experience in the agri-food sector
- Acquisition of knowledge and practical experience
APPLY HERE before 12 November 2021.
Please note that the number of places is limited, so the teams/individuals who apply first will have precedence during the selection process.
What comes after the application?
- Evaluation of applications
- Working in teams on one of the challenges with experts/mentors
- A team is composed of 5 members, i.e., participants
- Workshop duration: 24, 25 and 26 November 2021
- The workshop will take place via the Zoom platform
- Designing a prototype as a result of the workshop
- Presenting a prototype (storyboard, physical model, video, etc.)
- The best team wins 2000 euros.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.