Call for Subcontractor - CEE Startups Portfolio with One-pagers
EIT Food is looking for a subcontractor to help us deliver the CEE Startups Portfolio with One-pagers. The Subcontractor is required to contact selected startups and entrepreneurs across CEE, collect data for portfolio with one-pagers and provide unified graphic design for the portfolio.
Scope of work
The scope of the project includes the following tasks:
- Decide jointly with EIT Food what kind of data from startups we need.
- Interview with 70-80 Startups selected by EIT Food. EIT Food will provide name of the startups, short description, contact details, website (if available);
- Provide a graphic for each Startup in cooperation with Startup;
- Build Portfolio consisting of 50-60 Startups selected by EIT Food;
- Embed in the Portfolio into slides with description of TeamUp, Test Farms & Sales Booster;
- Final deliverable – 1 PDF document and 1 open source format document.
- Experience in managing international projects that involve multiple countries and stakeholders;
- Experience In collaboration with startups;
- Experience in designing and delivering content-based projects (i.e. reports, presentations, etc.);
- Capacity to deliver the graphic design part of this project;
- Fluency in English.
In terms of point 4, the subcontractor is entitled to use further subcontractors.
Interested and eligible organisations (see eligibility criteria in point 4) are invited to submit their applications by September 11, 2023, 14:59 CEST.
Please send the offer of the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is an approximate timeline of this project. The final timeline will be determined by EIT Food together with the chosen subcontractor.
Deadline for applications
September 11, 14:59 (CEST), 2023
Selection results announced
September 15, 2023
Signing a subcontracting agreement with EIT Food
Final project delivery
By November 8, 2023