EIT Food is hosting this webinar series to provide start-ups with the opportunity to pitch their food system solutions to industry experts, researchers and investors to encourage collaboration and new partnerships.
The format of each webinar will include presentation slots from pre-selected startups followed by Q&A sessions to enable attendees to ask questions in real-time to each startup.
- Discover game-changing startups to work with from the EIT Food community
- Explore which startups are aligned with each of EIT Food’s missions
- Ask startups questions about their food system solutions to kickstart new partnerships
Who can attend?
- The webinar is open to EIT Food partners and external organisations who are potentially interested in accompanying startups through their expansion
- We welcome agrifood and agtech startups that would like to connect with like-minded organisations at EIT Food
Aligning with EIT Food missions
The event series will be divided into webinars for each of EIT Food’s missions:
- Healthier Lives Through Food
- A Net Zero Food System
- A Fully Transparent, Fair and Resilient Food System
EIT Food startups with a solution that aligns with each mission will have an opportunity to pitch their business to the rest of our food innovation community. Startups will be from our RisingFoodStars Association and other entrepreneurship programmes. These game-changing startups have the potential to bring new technologies and products to market.
If you have a question about the event or would like to pitch, please get in touch with Dr Paula Almiron, Funding Manager at EIT Food: email@example.com