EIT Food Innovation Prizes is one of the largest startup competitions in the agrifood vertical in Southern and Eastern Europe. We award prizes to entrepreneurs and early stage startups developing innovative products and services that can transform our food system.
At the Polish final of EIT Food Innovation Prizes our jury will choose three most innovative and promising agrifood startups and award them with €1,000, €3,000 and €5,000.
The viewers will also have a chance to vote for their favourite startup and help them win the Audience Prize of €2,000!
This year, online final of the Innovation Prizes competition will take place in 17 countries in Southern and Eastern Europe. The competition will conclude with the Grand Final during which the 1st prize winners from all 17 countries will compete for three main prizes: €10,000, €15,000 and €25,000.
Program of the Polish final:
- Welcome by the organisers
- Startup pitch 1- MICROBE +
- Startup pitch 2 - Bio2materials
- Startup pitch 3 - Magnetica
- Startup pitch 4 - BIO-FILMS
- Startup pitch 5 - Terrabio
- Startup pitch 6 - MakeGrowLab
- Startup pitch 7 - Hugo - Autonomous Farm Rover
- Startup pitch 8 - Hauora
- Guest speaker - Małgorzata Then, CEO of BIOTREM
- Audience voting
- Awards ceremony
Watch the Polish Online Final here!