Organised by the Hungarian EIT Food Hub in collaboration with the Association of European Coeliac Societies (AOECS), the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, and the R-Biopharm Hungary Ltd.
- 9:30-10:00 Registration
- 10:00 - 10:15 Opening, Welcome speech Introducing the EIT Food and the Hungarian EIT Food Hub Campden BRI Hungary and the contributing organisations - Dr. Márta Dregus Kinga Varsányi EIT Food Hub Hungary Campden BRI Hungary
- 10:15 - 10:35 The importance of food allergens and their legal regulatory background - Dr. Márta Dregus Kinga Varsányi Campden BRI Hungary
- 10:35 - 10.55 Good practices in allergen management from the raw materials to the final products - Csaba Baár Campden BRI Hungary
- 10:55 – 11:15 Food safety standards’ (IFS, BRCGS) allergen management system requirements Campden BRI UK: Managing Food Allergens eBook - Ákos Szentgyörgyi Campden BRI Hungary
- 11:15- 11:35 Not “only” gluten-free - Tünde Koltai Association of European Coeliac Societies
- 11:35 - 11:55 Experience from the gluten-free audits - Zsófia Kertész Campden BRI Hungary
- 11:55-12:30 Coffee break
- 12:30 – 13:00 Methods for the detection of allergens - Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- 13:00 – 13:30 Find out more about rapid allergen tests with the R-Biopharm Hungary Ltd. - Dr. Rita Siska R-Biopharm Hungary Ltd.
- 13:30 - 13:55 Good practices to check the efficiency of the cleaning - Zsófia Kertész Campden BRI Hungary
- 13:55 – 14:15 Q&A and closing remarks - Dr. Márta Dregus Campden BRI Hungary
- 14:15 „Test your lunch”! (buffet lunch)
Please note that language of the event is Hugarian.