The purpose this EWA Greece Demo Day is to inspire and motivate women, entrepreneurs or non-entrepreneurs…yet, to harness their power and achieve their goals. At the same time, this event, also marks the completion for 2023 of the “Empowering Women in Agrifood (EWA)” Programme, which supports start-ups, projects and ideas developed by women.
Its aim is to empower women in a challenging sector. The programme is organized every year by the European organization EIT Food, and in Greece it is implemented in collaboration with the organization AWomanCanBe.org.
During the last 6 months, the 10 participants of EWA 2023 received continuous support for their businesses and/or the development of their ideas/projects, through online training and personalized mentoring, they were given access to investors, experts and entrepreneurs who will help them develop their ideas and businesses. It should be noted that the two awarded entrepreneurs will be announce by a jury on the day of the event.
As part of the conference, two panel discussions will be held regarding women’s entrepreneurship, gender equality and sustainable development, as well as, innovation and development of the Agri-Food sector in Greece and Europe.
The event will be held at ATRAKTOS (Marathonomachon 8, Athens) and will also be broadcast online via Live Streaming.
- Anastasia Kritikou - Track4Value
- Angeliki Drakou - Grizo & Prasino
- Eirini-Christina Spanouli - Spanouli Almonds
- Ioanna Diamanti - Rodónià
- Katerina Bougatsou - STALIÁ
- Maria-Eirini Lekka - InhPreData
- Panagiota Sotiropoulou - AMADRYADES
- Reta Mpasakidou - Mina´s Sauces
- Sotiroula Efthymiadou - Mellas Honey Company
- Xenia Gkaletsi - "Grande Fructus"