Workshops, trainings & cnetworking opportunities for agrifood female entrepreneurs. If you want to become a female entrepreneur in agrifood or want to grow your existent agrifood business, sign up until 21st of June 2022 and join the workshop!
EWA Bootcamp is a 2-day workshop, during which female entrepreneurs with a running business or aspiring female entrepreneurs who want to start a business in agrifood have access to trainings on business knowledge, can get in contact with potential partners, experts & professionals who might help them build a sustainable agribusiness.
This year, through EWA Bootcamp, supported by EWA – Empowering Women in Agrifood, we prepare the next generation of female entrepreneurs who might take part in EWA in Romania 2023 edition.
Why attend the program?
- Gain business knowledge – Business Model Canvas, management, finance, motivation, product-market fit
- Get mentoring support from experts & professionals
- Build on your agrifood idea and develop your own business
- Meet EWA alumnas and connect to EWA network
- Get inspired from success stories of EWA alumni
The program is for you if you:
- Are an existing or aspiring female entrepreneur
- Have a business idea in agrifood or you want to grow your agrifood business
- Want to develop your business knowledge and skills
- Want to learn more about female entrepreneurship
- Want to connect to a network of female entrepreneurs
- You’d like to take part in an incubation programme in the near future
Sustainable Development Goals
Application deadline: Tuesday, 21st June, at 23:59.