Open call for a Research centre or University to teach a master class of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Innovative Extraction Techniques
Phenoils Consortium is looking for a university or research centre to carry out an educational workshop about new technologies to increase phenols composition and yield extraction during virgin olive oil elaboration in 2022.
Subject of the call
Within the EIT FOOD project - PHENOILS (New technologies implementation in RIS regions' olive oil mills for healthier olive oil extraction), launches this request in order to select an interested center to accomplish a workshop about one of the new and most potential techniques in development for the improvement of the current extraction processes of Virgin Olive Oil.
The program should be carried out in a Croatia´s center in October 2022 and will be taught by a partner from PHENOILS´consortium of entities, which will inform to the students interested in Olive Oil, innovative extraction techniques tested in PHENOILS´project, their results obtained in previous annuities and outlooks for the future in Olive Oil sector with the innovation proposed in this project.
The centers that could accede to this call would be:
The program, which will be entirely free, will be held on site.
For more information on the Phenoils project, in which 3 new extraction techniques are being studied for improving the natural antioxidant content of extra virgin olive oils, you can consult the website.
Scope of work
The tasks of the facilitator include:
- To publish and disseminate in its website and social networks the online course
- Help the speakers with the dissemination of the course link to students and registered professionals
- Provide students and registered professionals with the participation agreement in the course that will be sent from the speaker to justify their participation in EIT FOOD.
- Location. Croatia
- Experience in conducting workshops, webinars, trainings or group activities, using online tools and platforms.
- Experience working with high level experts will be considered an asset.
- Experience in food technology and biotechnology.
- Capability and experience successfully dynamizing and facilitating workshops with multinational groups for executive level participants, non-native English speakers (group of approximately 30 people).
The course will be held from September 15, 2022, to December 10, 2022, and will consist of 2 hours of course plus the delivery of documentation related to the same course.
The course will be free, without any compromise of payment from the University/Research Centre/Congress/Online master or participants.
The open call will be published from June 15, 2022, until September 1, 2022, after which the collaborating entity will be selected.
To carry out the master class application at your centre/university/master, you can contact:
- Herminia Millán: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giancarlo Cravotto: email@example.com