Start-up Club The RisingFoodStars
The RisingFoodStars Association, our start-up club of outstanding agri-food tech start-ups.The RisingFoodStars Association, our start-up club of outstanding agri-food tech start-ups.
The RisingFoodStars, our club of outstanding agrifood start-ups
The RisingFoodStars Association serves as an umbrella association for high potential agrifood start-ups. It is a partner of EIT Food and allows as such its members to participate “on equal height” in all EIT Food activities. The RisingFoodStars are involved in key communications and key events of EIT Food and, as such, contribute to deliver on EIT Food’s strategic objectives.
This unique international innovation vehicle offers outstanding start-ups access to knowledge, networks and the opportunity to actively engage in EIT Food’s activities. They are benefitting from the access to the partners, the expert network, programmes, technological infrastructure and business creation support as well as potential customers and distribution channels, which will significantly accelerate their international growth.
On the other hand, as agile and swift partners, the start-ups can drive the innovations of the future within this large network. The collaborations between start-ups and the other EIT Food partners provide an entrepreneurial and agile innovation culture which will bring complementary competences of start-ups lined up along the food supply chain and unprecedented value in terms of cutting-edge technologies and innovative business models.
The RisingFoodStars Association elevates high potential agrifood startups to the next level in becoming the gamechangers of the future in an international playground
- Foster networking between its members and with the most important players in the European agrifood chain;
- Encourage its members to further evolve their innovation projects in an international context, and in cooperation with the members of EIT Food specially;
- Support its members in technological, technical, marketing and techtransfer issues;
- Be a valuable source of information and expertise regarding state of the art technology in the field, and to facilitate access to laboratories and equipment (prototyping/scaling facilities) at research institutions and companies to develop products or technologies;
- Maintain close contacts with international research programs and innovation funding and financing organisations on behalf of its members;
- Give advice on project opportunities – regarding funding/financing possibilities and innovation content.
If interested, do not hesitate to contact our RisingFoodStars Manager.