Supernovas | Rocket Up
We support entrepreneurs to entry a new European market with a solid strategy and local validation of the product and service. The goal is to have more women entrepreneurs growing and getting funded.
To achieve growth in Europe, startups must go through an internationalisation process. Each market launch requires a specific path according to its history, characteristics, needs and goals. That’s why in Rocket Up we provide a custom-made programme, mixing insightful & inspiring group sessions with hand-picked & exceptional mentors to help you achieve your objectives in your destination.
We want to boost your startup and help you become the leader and role model of the future.
Our 15-week EU-funded programme runs from September to December 2023.
What you get:
- An academic perspective on how to expand internationally,
- Tailored made mentoring with hand-picked business and regional experts,
- Access to respective KIC networks and other financial opportunities,
- A network of female founders,
- Organized mission to target region, providing you with contacts at your destination
- Visibility through EIT communication channels.
- Group sessions: Lessons on how to expand a company beyond its home borders with a structured perspective, valuable insights and examples, given by international expansion experts, and including online interaction and peer to peer learning.
- 1:1 mentoring
- Business mentor: Tailored business mentor for a broader business perspective, to work further what is learned in the group sessions
- Regional advisor: Profile selected in the European region where the start-up prioritizes expansion, to obtain local market advice, relevant contacts and identify potential stakeholders. Promotes a MISSION to the target region.
- Connection to EIT: An EIT KIC representative is assigned to explain possible further collaborations within the community.
- Know which market to expand to and why
- Defined go-to-market strategy and actionable to-do list
- Meeting the right stakeholders and potential new partners
- Grow network with experts and mentors
- Connect with other of female-led startups
Who is it for?
We are looking for early and growth-stage start-ups looking to expand and scale their company into a new EU market.
- Startups: Highly innovative, scalable, and impactful companies
- Growth stage: Bootstrapped – Seed, Pre series A
- Female-led: With a woman in a leading position.
- European: Based in Horizon Europe associated countries.
- Mobility, Food or Manufacturing Industries: Topics covered by EIT Urban Mobility, Food and Manufacturing.
“I couldn’t recommend the programme enough. It gave us the opportunity to have intros with relevant experts, also to start really putting together a strategy to go abroad” - Chanez Djoudi from Beev (France)
“EIT Rocket Up programme truly broadened up my perspective on the internationalization journey. All modules were to the point and very fun.” - Selvi from WiCow (Turkey)
“The programme has not only given us experts and really great mentors, but it has also given us tools that we can use to develop our strategy. We take with us the learnings and all the wonderful people in this network.” - Elisabeth from Vienna Textile Lab (Austria)
“We highly recommend participating. The mentors worked with us in a customized way and addressing our actual challenges. “ - Jimena from Alcyon Photonics (Spain)
Application for the programme will be available via an online application form from 24 April 2023 until 9 June 2023. There will be no extension of the deadline.
- Deadline for applications 23:00 CET on 9 June 2023.
- 1st screening: evaluation of applications & call for interviews by 26 June 2023
- 2nd screening: online interviews 10-14 July 2023
- Communication of results: 17 July 2023
- Start date of the programme: Beginning September 2023
- Last online session: Middle December 2023